New Business Development Manager (Amsterdam)
What is Veylinx?
Veylinx measures real consumer behavior. With a unique approach based on behavioral science, we provide insights by focusing on the real purchase behavior of consumers. Companies like Philips, Unilever, Beiersdorf, and Vodafone then use these insights in the development of their product innovations.
We will reach our objective when our approach is the global standard for concept and product research. Veylinx was founded in 2015, with our head office located in the heart of Amsterdam. Currently, we have team members across four different countries. Our research takes place all over the world, both online and offline. In a typical week at Veylinx, we may test ice cream in Italy, skincare products in the U.S. and the latest Internet of Things concept in China.
What kind of people work at Veylinx?
At Veylinx we are ambitious, innovative and we like to have fun. We are a fast-growing international team aiming to continuously improve our concept, and we frequently add new products or services. Innovation is one of the key elements that drives us. Together we work with a critical eye for detail, an open mind to everything we do and there is always room for new initiatives. It is important for us to have freedom in where, when and how we work, just as we value a cool office and a great atmosphere. Along with all our hard work, there is also time for fun team activities; from social drinks on Friday to international team events!
What's the job?
As a new business developer you are responsible for bringing new clients into the company. This starts at a strategic level by identifying relevant industries and stakeholders. From there you manage the growth hacking team to set up specific campaigns to get in touch with the desired number of relevant leads. Once in touch with a lead you start the conversation to deeply understand the needs and how Veylinx could fulfill these needs. You are able to convincingly explain the benefits of Veylinx unique behavior-based approach and formulate an appealing proposal. You are a positive person who doesn't take no for an answer easily and really gets a kick out of getting to the yes!
What are the requirements?
- Proactive, social, persuasive, commercial and with a positive attitude
- Finds it a great challenge to find new leads and getting them interested
- Loves to work in a scale-up environment
- At least four years work experience in business development
- Experienced in growth hacking and working with CRM systems
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience in managing a business development or growth hacking team is a plus
What are the benefits?
- Being challenged in an international scale-up
- Being responsible for the success of international projects for A-brands
- Work the way that best suits you
- Office in the best area of Amsterdam: de Plantage
- A great lunch every day
- Competitive salary
- Last but not least: Awesome (international) team events!
Interested? Send an email with your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org